Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Zandrea, Peer Response-Caroline's Project Book

I loved this imaginative world of the pony that goes to school. The presentation of the postcards makes the idea tangible. This could be a great project for the classroom. Children have a hard time pretending and daydreaming now days. I will include a section in my storytelling arts projects for a similar activity. Caroline really made me giggle to myself as I read this humorous narrative to its family. The project book came together really well and I can see this being a great interactive show, with blown up images of the postcards to some of the "work" the pony participated in and a giant stuffed pony displayed in all its glory. Her daughter planted the seed of this creative endeavor and also brought about a cohesive body of work for Caroline. I would suggest to keep recording events and little sayings; before you know it there are endless possibilities for shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment